Services We Provide
Advocacy serves to help victims of sexual violence and human trafficking, and assists throughout the recovery process.
- Court advocacy
- 24-hour hospital response
- 24hr/7 day a week crisis line
- Community collaboration for survivor's needs
Intervention services focuses on providing victims with services in order to promote their psychological well-being in the aftermath of a traumatic event. In addition, the intervention specialist oversees all programs housed within Rape Crisis.
- Supervising programs including 24-hour hospital response
- Expansion services in Harding/Van Wert counties
- Trauma-focused counseling
- Collaboration with the Family Justice Center, for anti-human trafficking outreach efforts
Prevention services seek to change cultural norms that permit sexual violence throughout the Social-Ecological Model.
- Works with area schools for programming on intimate partner violence/sexual violence prevention in Health classes and peer led prevention
- Outreach to local universities
Crime Victim Services
330 N. Elizabeth St. 2nd Floor
Lima, OH 45801
Day One Director
Kathryn, MSW, LSW, RA
Rape Crisis Regional Coordinator
Raven, MSW, LSW, RA
Survivor Advocates (Sexual Assault)
Brooke, MSW, LSW Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicole, MSW, LSW, RA