Services We Provide
Advocacy serves to help victims of sexual violence and human trafficking, and assists throughout the recovery process.
- Court advocacy
- 24-hour hospital response
- 24hr/7 day a week crisis line
- Community collaboration for survivor's needs
Intervention services focuses on providing victims with services in order to promote their psychological well-being in the aftermath of a traumatic event. In addition, the intervention specialist oversees all programs housed within Rape Crisis.
- Supervising programs including 24-hour hospital response
- Expansion services in Harding/Van Wert counties
- Trauma-focused counseling
- Collaboration with the Family Justice Center, for anti-human trafficking outreach efforts
Prevention services seek to change cultural norms that permit sexual violence throughout the Social-Ecological Model.
- Works with area schools for programming on intimate partner violence/sexual violence prevention in Health classes and peer led prevention
- Outreach to local universities
- Men of Valor Excelling! (MOVE!) - male peer support group
Crime Victim Services
330 N. Elizabeth St. 2nd Floor
Lima, OH 45801
Rape Crisis & Anti-Human Trafficking Director
Kathryn, MSW, LSW, RA
Rape Crisis Regional Coordinator
Raven, MSW, LSW, RA
Survivor Advocates (Sexual Assault)
Brooke, MSW, LSW Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicole, MSW, LSW, RA
Violence Prevention Coordinator
Charlotte, M. Ed.
Violence Prevention Educators
Aruna, MPH, CPH
Denique, B Sc.