College Campus Safety
- Security On Campus, Inc. http://www.securityoncampus.org
- Helpful Links about Crime Stats on Campus and where to go for information:
- Ohio Domestic Violence Network http://www.odvn.org
- Ohio State Legal Services Association http://www.ohiodvresources.org
- Revised Code, Constitution and Other Laws http://codes.ohio.gov/orc
- Putnam County Resources Guide click here
- Ohio Attorney General's Crime Assistance Program http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/About/Sections/Crime-Victims-Assistance-Prevention
- Ohio Attorney General's Home Page http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/
- Ohio's CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate) Program http://www.ohiocasa.org/
- Ohio Victims of Crime Compensation, Attorney General's Officehttp://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/Services/Victims/Victims-Compensation-Application
- VINE (Victims Information and Notification Everyday) -https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/initMap.do
and Correction - Office of Victim Services http://www.drc.ohio.gov/web/VICTIM.htm
- Ohio Mediation Association, http://www.mediateohio.org
- Ohio Victim Witness Association, http://www.ovwa.org
"This is a site for anyone interested in the crime of stalking. It is meant to be not only a resource for stalking victims, but for law enforcement, mental health professionals, researchers, educators, legislators and security personnel."
Protecting Ohio's Families from the Attorney General's office is a database that contains information regarding all registered sex offenders in the State of Ohio. The purpose is to provide one location for all Ohioans to learn about sex offenders who live or work close to their home or their child's school.
Federal Trade Commission's National Resource for identity theft.
US Department of Justice's guide to identity theft and fraud.
A source for crime victim rights and protections for each state and territory, the federal justic system and tribal justice systems
A source for victims of medical malpractice. This site helps individuals determine how to choose an attorney to help them and what questions need to be considered
A source for individuals who are looking for substance abuse help. This site gives the phone number of substance abuse helpful organizations by state
- https://ovc.ncjrs.gov/ncvrw2018/fact_sheet.html Each of the NCVRW Crime and Victimization Fact Sheets provides a snapshot of current research and victimization statistics in the United States.
- https://www.dandalaw.com/resources/personal-injury-of-workplace-bullying/ The Workplace Bullying Institute (WBI), generally defines workplace bullying as ongoing mistreatment of one employee by at least one co-worker (in a supervisory, equivalent or subordinate role); or as abusive conduct that is: threatening, humiliating, or intimidating. As such, it can also include overt or passive work sabotage, or verbal abuse.